With states moving to re-open, we’re cautiously optimistic of some return to normalcy. Please continue to follow these basic strategies to keep us all safe.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use approved disinfectants and hand sanitizers for wiping surfaces down.
- Remain at least 6 feet apart and keep social gatherings to small numbers.
- Wear a mask. As the CDC says “any cloth covering” will work. Just do it. Yes, it’s not always comfortable, but it’s better than getting or giving someone Covid-19.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home if you’re sick. Age is still the number 1 risk factor. Think of your grandparents or parents before acting.
- Exercise, eat cleanly, stay hydrated, and if you drink, do so in moderation.
- Continue taking supplements, such as vitamin C, D, and zinc, as recommended by your provider.
On Memorial Day, all of us at Companion Health pay tribute to those who have died in active military service. Thank you for sacrificing your lives in service to our country.
A big thank you also to all the healthcare workers caring for patients during this time.