Companion Health, PLLC is a private concierge functional medicine clinic that combines the best of conventional medicine with functional medicine to help our clients live healthier, more joyful lives. We are committed to guiding our clients on highly personalized, transformative health journeys, and we are looking for an energetic client concierge to join our small, collaborative on-site team.
If you answer yes to the following questions, perhaps we’re looking for you!
- Do you enjoy interacting with people of all ages and backgrounds?
- Are you a quick learner?
- Are you detail oriented?
- Are you willing to wear many hats?
- Are you committed to your own personal health & wellness?
Because we are a fast growing start-up, no day with us is exactly the same. Some of your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Supporting our team in delivering exceptional service to our clients
- Greeting clients by name, checking them in & out, taking pictures, collecting required paperwork and posting it to their medical charts
- Creating client invoices and billing them at the time of service
- Anticipating client needs, such as offering to get them water or tea, to ensure they receive luxury customer service at all times
- Answering phone calls, emails, and texts in a timely fashion
- Scheduling & confirming appointments, directing calls as required, and handling general queries with warmth and professionalism
- Overseeing client registration, billing, and payment collection
- Running occasional errands, like going to the UPS or FedEx across the street.
- Helping keep the office orderly, including managing office supplies and wiping down exam rooms
Position Skills and Qualifications
- People person with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accustomed to providing individualized client service, including managing VIP requests
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Strong mathematical skills
- Good with multi-tasking, problem solving, and shifting priorities (flexible)
- Computer, technology, phone system, and data entry skills
- Works well with multiple providers/personalities and is available to work on site (not remotely)
- Knows when to take initiative and when to take direction or ask for help
- Excellent sense of humor
- Punctual and flexible with schedule changes
- Luxury hospitality experience preferred
- Spanish speaking a benefit but not required
*Pay depends on experience. Perks and benefits include: Health insurance, 401K, flexible paid-time off, continuing education, team social events
Interested? Please email your resume to [email protected]